So last week I posted about how on Sunday, I started feeling way better and that was true... for a few days anyway. Monday rolled around and my upper lip started to swell and my energy was pretty low, but I was able to workout out at Annie's. After that my week went down hill, let me give you a run down -
- Sunday- Worked out doing the 6 week six pack and felt pretty good.
- Monday- Lip started swelling and had low energy but worked out with Annie, Chantel and Helena (via skype). We did the 'awesome' dance workout...
- Tuesday- Felt really crappy and spend most of the day barley moving but had an energy rush in the evening and used it to do the 6 week six pack.
- Wednesday- Was my birthday and I felt the worst yet! I couldn't do anything but my wonderful husband made my day spectacular by taking care of me, playing games with me and cooking me a wonderful dinner. He spent the whole day doting on me! I didn't workout, hey it was my birthday!
- Thursday- Decided not to workout, I wanted to see if working out was hindering my ability to get better.
- Friday- Couldn't get out of bed.
- Saturday- Wasn't much better.