Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Challenge


I totally failed... I got most of my vegetables but barely any fruit, I blame it on the fact that our car is on it's last leg and we are afraid to drive it anywhere. That means we have pretty much no food in the house, we drive to and from work (praying the whole way) and that is the extent of our driving, so even if I wanted to eat all my fruits I couldn't :( Just like Chantel, I have started juicing! I already had a bunch of carrots and other vegetables on hand, so I got most of my 'required' servings of those!

I also didn't really ace the physical challenge, I ran out of time and stamina this week. I had a ton of things I was doing (more about that in my next blog post!) and really didn't have enough time or energy :( This is the first challenge I didn't rock... So I'm going to have to do better next week!

3 comments:

Annie on August 28, 2010 at 2:22 PM said...

It's all good Amber! Even if the challenge didn't rock, you do!

Chantel on August 29, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

I'm sorry you guys are scared to drive. I vote you get a new car.

Don't worry Amber, I don't always rock the challenges :-) But I'm still proud of you!

Helena on September 1, 2010 at 11:49 AM said...

Sorry about your car. And your Big Failure.

Kidding. I think everybody struggled last week.

z

Annie, age 29

About Annie

With everything I am responsible for at home, my ridiculous work schedule and my health problems, it makes it hard to keep working out on the front burner. But when I heard about this blog, I thought 'why not!'. I'm excited to get started and hopefully I won't die of exhaustion when this is all over!

Heléna, age 26

About Helena

I can't fit into my clothes! After getting married and being forced to eat my own cooking, I started gaining weight. The desk job didn't really help. I gained 30 lbs in the past year, and I can really feel it when I try to get dressed in the morning. I am really good at starting diet and exercise programs; but really bad at finishing them. And that's all about to change...

Body Fat Calculator



BMI Calculator

Height: feet
inch(es)
Weight: pounds

BMI:

If your BMI is You are...
Below 18.5 BMI Underweight
18.5 - 24.9 BMI Normal
25.0 - 29.9 BMI Overweight
30.0 - 34.9 BMI Obese
35.0 - 39.9 BMI Obese
40.0 - 49.9 BMI Extremely Obese

Button #1

Life in the Pitts

Button #2

Life in the Pitts

Followers